Alterations & Returns
- If your order needs any adjustments you can visit any local tailor & email us a copy of the receipt. We will issue a refund for up to $100 for any custom suit order.
- Please note that only fit adjustments are covered by the policy. We cannot cover tailoring work for wear & tear damage.
- Please bring the alterations form to your tailor. Ask your tailor to fill it in and indicate the specific alterations that were made. Scan or take a photo of the completed alterations form and your receipt and email them to us, along with a description of the alterations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer returns because the garment was created and designed specifically for you.
- We do, however, offer reimbursement for any adjustments you are required to have done at your local alteration shops. Just take your suit to an alteration shop near you and email us the itemized receipt once it's complete. We'll reimburse up to $100 towards all alterations. You'll need the alterations form to take to your tailor.